Monday, September 27, 2010

Meal Plan


So I did it! I actually planned out an entire week's worth of recipes. 5 meals, plus a left over night and a dinning out night. It's a vegetarian menu, with the exception of Thursday, which has Tilapia along side of a stuffed pepper recipe. Either of those recipes can stand alone, so I can feed the Kiddo fish AND keep my vegetarian Boy happy. I'm linking this up to Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie.com.

Monday- Stuffed Pasta Shells with garlic bread

Tuesday- Slow Cooker Enchiladas

Wednesday- Black Bean Burritos with Jicama Cucumber Slaw

Thursday- Garlic Alfredo Tilapia and Couscous Stuffed Peppers

Friday- Left Overs

Saturday- Dinner Out

Sunday- Eggplant Parmesan with Baked Broccoli

Also, here's the grocery list for the recipes listed above.
 Grocery List Sept 27, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment