Thursday, September 30, 2010

3-in-1 Multi Cooker


I remember the first time I saw Alton Brown holding a fire extinguisher in his hand and telling me his television audience something about “the only unitasker allowed in my kitchen”. This stuck with me. Why buy an item if it has been developed in such a way that it is now severely limited? Makes sense, and with this knowledge I have refrained from purchasing several small appliances. One such appliance is a rice cooker. Who needs that? I have a pot. Although, there is a small part of me that yearns for the luxury. That small part of me did cartwheels when I came across this! The Fagor 3-in-1 Electric Multicooker. This little beauty is 6 quarts of lovely. It’s a pressure cooker AND a slow cooker, AND, wait for it….a rice cooker. It also has a brown and warm function. Oh and rainbows and ponies. Well, I might be exaggerating a bit about the ponies. But I swear I saw a rainbow! It’s a shiny stainless steel with LED lights.  It is available from a couple sites on the web, each one at about $120. I think this will be a nice addition to my kitchen, and I would venture to guess that even Mr. Brown would approve.

Fagor 3-in-1  Sur la table for $120

*image via sur la table*

No comments:

Post a Comment