Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baked Broccoli


This is hands down one of my favorite recipes. Not only is it super easy, but Kiddo gets to help. And it's tasty. I came up with it on my own after eating pizza with broccoli on it and realizing that I love baked broccoli. I'm sure other people have done it before, but this is how we do it.

Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Take whatever amount of broccoli you would like to have and chop it into small pieces. Kiddo like to do this with our chopper. Put onto a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over. Sprinkle on powdered garlic to taste. Mix up a bit and then spread it out evenly. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, but keep an eye on it. As soon as it gets cooked looking with the cheese melted, barely brown, pull it out. It's super gross if burned, trust me.

*image via freedigitalphotos.net*

No comments:

Post a Comment