Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baked Alaska...on a stick

via BizBash.com
So, I know that putting something on a stick is a lot like adding bacon or chocolate (or both). It makes people smile. However, I came across these and did not smile. First I did a double take and then I realized, yes, these are Baked Alaska…on a stick. Now, I have not had the pleasure of eating Baked Alaska. However, I know enough about food to know that this would be baked ice cream.  On a stick. Because baking ice cream is not crazy enough. I am going to go out on a limb and predict that all things Alaskan are going to be tainted with the crazy that seeps from Palin. Perhaps that’s the underlying issue. Add to all the prep work the fact that you would have to take each one and torch it and hand them out right then. You might look cool with the whole fire thing, but honestly, it’s not really worth it. Ditch the stupid stick and allow the fact that you are baking ice cream to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment