Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blueberry-Banana Pancakes 2


I finally got around to making these. Let me just say, SO YUMMY! I skipped putting the blueberries in because we didn't have any on hand. I did find that putting the banana in the freezer for 10 minutes made slicing the banana super easy. Everyone liked them. I took some of the random pieces of banana that I had left over and threw them in the pan with some butter after I had cooked all the pancakes. I stirred them in the pan until the bananas were slightly browned and used it to top some pancakes that I didn't put a banana in. I think that next time I will just do that instead of placing the bananas into the pancakes. I think the bananas tasted better that way. I have to admit that these were by far the best tasting pancakes I have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment