Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan

 It is fall! The weather around here is finally getting cold and that does mean SOUP right? One of my favorite recipes is a super easy crock pot recipe for Pasta E Fajioli. However, the recipe is not vegetarian. And while I don't mind making some things that aren't veg, I think this recipe might be easy to adapt. The link to the recipe for the soup is not veg, but I'm going to change a few things and if it comes out okay, then I will be posting about it later in the week. I'm linking up at Menu Plan Monday.

Monday- Burritos with Guacamole and raw veggies (leftover from Halloween get together)
Tuesday- Ravioli Bake or Tilapia with Salad
Wednesday- Pasta E Fajioli Soup and Garlic Bread
Thursday- Paneer and Tomato Curry and Basmati Rice
Friday- Leftovers
Saturday- Dine Out
Sunday- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment